Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Picture Pick Up




Well, the boys and I met Tracy and Sophia at the mall to pick up our pictures today. I like the one of the boys despite the fact that Kyle is playing with his pants! The family one is OK too though I have a funny smile like I'm in the middle of saying something. The photographer was running late and Nathan had about had it by the time we started, so we didn't have too many taken before he was completely done! What a change since the family one we had done in February when Nathan was only a month old!

I also got some Christmas Shopping done tonight. Not too much to do this year since we've cut way back and that actually makes what needs to be done quite enjoyable! I went up to the mall and did a bunch all in one go. It's not finished, but I put a good dent in it. Had my first Starbucks eggnog latte of the season too and I did think of you Julie and wished you were here to share one with me!

Well, guess I's better be off to bed too since everyone else around here is tucked in! Night...

Colleen

No comments: