As a result of the craziness that may ensue this year along with all the everyday stuff, I'm hoping to complete Project Life this year. The idea is that you take a picture a day for a year and document it with journaling as well. I'm not going to stress about this and just fill days I miss with suff of the kids, but I think might be a fun project for us since I haven't been scrapping as much lately (though I plan to do more of that in 2011 as well!).
This has been the big change for me personally. I got tired of being tired and worrying about my health, so I did something about it. I went back to Weight Watchers in July and have lost almost 60lbs since going back (though have put a few back on over the holidays!). Need to get back at it because I plan on losing more in 2011 and I'd love to get to goal! I know it'll be hard work, but I'm looking forward to the challenge to be honest. And nothing can replace how much better I already feel, so bring on 2011!
As for our family...
- George continued working for the city and is doing very well there with a possible promotion in 2011
- I'm still taking care of Sophia and Matthew, but it changed to 5 days a week as of September this year when Tracy got a new job
- also working at the store and teaching a lot of classes! Fun stuff!
- Kyle started Grade 2 and had 2 new teachers as well as being in a 2/3 split
- Nathan continued at the preschool and is doing well
- we thoroughly enjoyed the Olympics earlier this year and George volunteered!
- I was lucky enough to see one of the Olympic speedskating events since Tracy and Brian won an Olympics package!
- continued on the PAC at Kyle's school as the Emergency Preparedness rep
- celebrated my 40th birthday in May!
- we had an amazing birthday/retirement party for dad!
- the boys opened bank accounts
- Kyle started karate and has laready passed his first grading and has a new belt
- poor Nathan spent the last few months of the year sick with everything from bronchitis to ear infections (though we think he's thankfully finally feeling better now!)
- We went to see The Wiggles again with Tracy, Brian, Sophia and Matthew as well!
- enjoyed many wonderful family get togethers! Above picture is from Easter.
- it was a year of Star Wars and Lego (or both combined!) in our house this year!
We've had a fun year full of wonderful of wonderful memories. The boys are growing so quickly that I sometimes want to be abe to slow time and just enjoy every single moment and while I can't do that, I can take the time to appreciate what is - right now!
Here's to an amazing 2011 everyone! Happy New Year!