Well, it really is hard to believe that we're almost at 2008, but here we are! It's been a fun and interesting year with me being at home and starting to take care of Sophia as well as continuing to work at the store. It was my first year as a stay at home mum and I'm very grateful for that and hope that I'll be able to stay a stay at home mum for a little longer!
Here's a little look back:
- Nathan had his 1st birthday in January and we had our big family birthday party that included birthdays for Grandpa (my dad), Great Grandma (GG), George and Nathan as well as a few more!
- I took the boys to the dentist and it was another first for Nathan (Jan)!
- Kyle started Kindermusik again (Feb) as well as starting preschool on Valentine's Day!
- Kyle went to see the Wiggles (in March) with Nana and I thanks to Nana and Grandpa.
- We got wonderful news from Children's Hospital (in March) that Nathan's issue with his enlarged kidneys seemed to be correcting itself as he grew and that they didn't need to see him for a whole year!
- Tracy went back to work and I started taking care of Sophia 4 days a week (April)!
- Thanks to dad, we took a family road trip to San Francisco in June to see Scott, Toni and Jade (June)! George and I also got to see our first Nascar Race at Sonoma!
- I made my first scrapbooking design team for Scrapperie.com!
- Kyle started preschool again in September at a different preschool that he loves!
- A visit from Julie and Simon and their boys Alex and Rhys all the way from Australia.
Those are some of the many highlights and things we have to be thankful for! It's been a year full of wonderful family celebrations and little visits with both friends and family.
I really do want to say thanks to everyone that drops by my blog to read once in a while too! I've really enjoyed blogging about the ups and downs of what is the crazy life we lead in this house as well as about all my scrappbooking stuff. I have so very much to be thankful for and doing this and being able to share it makes sure that I remember all those little things!
Here's to a great 2008!