Thursday, December 20, 2007

Preschool Christmas Party!




Kyle with Jennifer and Sue - his teachers!


This was the big event yesterday with me going to preschool for "class" with Kyle! They had a Christmas party and family members were invited. I would have loved for Nathan to have come too, but with it being naptime, it wasn't a good idea and I certainly couldn't have taken Nathan and Sophia! As a result, George actually took a half day off so he could come home and watch the little ones while I partied with Kyle!

We headed off and everyone waited outside the class until it was time for the party to start. When we went in, there were lots of goodies (everyone was asked to bring something to share) and 3 tables with crafts for the kids. We had fun making a wreath of spray-painted noodles, Kyle iced and decorated a sugar cookie and then we painted and decorated a tree fridge magnet. As that was going on, all the kids got to go and have a little visit with the teachers, Jennifer and Sue, and gave them their gift if they'd brought one. I got them both Tim's gift cards since they're easy and pretty much anyone can find something they like to use them on!

The kids sang some songs and that was about the end of it. It was a fun afternoon and I got to chat with some of the other parents as well! Hard to believe I'm doing preschool parties - how did Kyle get that old in the blink of an eye!?!

Well, think that's about it for now, but I have so many other posts on the brain, I think I'll be back soon! hee hee

Cheers,
Colleen

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Looks like a successful party and fun for all. Great photos, can't wait to see you scrap them.