Sunday, December 23, 2007

2 More Sleeps

Well, I can't believe it's only 2 days until Christmas! We had so much fun around here yesterday puttering with Christmas stuff.

My day started by getting to sleep in thankfully since I didn't get home until about 1:30am after work and a little late night shopping the previous night. The morning was relaxing and Nathan had a nap and Kyle and George went and ran a shopping errand. They picked up Subway for lunch on the way home so I didn't even need to do that!

The boys both napped in the afternoon, so I got to finish off a few things and do a couple of crafty things. I did the bows I mentioned in my previous post as well as a CD case I decorated for a gift card. I saw an online tutorial for a little paper tree decoration that I tried as well and will post later. Very easy again and really cute on the tree!

I did most of those things while I was wrapping all my Christmas presents. I often don't wrap them until Christmas Eve after we've had our Chinese food (tradition), but I was determined not to leave it so late! Soooo happy to get it done yesterday!

The other big thing that we did was to finally get our tree up! Here I wanted it up early this year and we only just put it up! Oh well, the good thing is that it's up and we're enjoying it. I think we're going to go for a drive after I get home from work tonight and look at Christmas lights.

Yes, I'm off to go get ready for work here shortly and I'll be there for the day! Not sure how busy it'll be, but we'll see. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend and some holiday fun! I'm happy George doesn't have to work tomorrow and we can relax - and do a little grocery shopping which might not be fun...

Cheers,
Colleen

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Me too i usually wrap christmas eve night but i got it all done last night! Woot for us!! Have a wonderful christmas!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you got your presents wrapped-one less thing to worry about! have a Merry Christmas!

Darlene said...

I still have a few presents to wrap, but the bulk was done yesterday, too! We're all on a roll! (pun intended...LOL)

We went and looked at lights last night - sooooo pretty! Have fun.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

toners said...

I'm also not looking forward to the grocery store tomorrow. I'm hoping to get in - and get out! LOL! Happy Holidays to you and your family :)

Noelia said...

Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2008!

Sarah Coggins said...

Sounds like a busy weekend. Hope you were off today and are enjoying some time with your DH & kids. Merry Christmas, Colleen! :)