Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Trace!

This was the card I made for my sister, Tracy who had her birthday on Monday! I've been such a bad blogger of late that I hadn't even posted any birthday wishes for her! The card was Jennifer McGuire inspired and done as part of a challenge at Scrapperie for the Snail Mail Soiree! I did it with leftovers from a class I'm teaching in May of a birthday exploding box with Bo Bunny products!

I'm off to teach another class tonight and then work the next two! I can't believe I'm going to be missing another hockey game tomorrow night! Brutal! Oh well, the schedule looks good for me seeing the next few after that! Go Canucks Go!

Better get a move on and I'm doing Nablopomo again for May too and should be posting daily since it seems to be all or nothing for me!
Cheers,

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

I totally wanted to lift Jennifer's card too when I saw it! ;) Yours looks great!