Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hot Hot Days of Summer!!

WOW! I have to say that this heat and I simply do not get along! There's a reason that I came home from Japan before my contract was quite finished years ago - to avoid another hot summer! Sunshine is great, but let's dial down the heat!

With things being in the low to mid 30s here the last few days and it looks like for a couple more, we have been doing everything we can to try and beat the heat. We have a great little park near us that has a water park that Kyle loves, so we've headed down there more often lately!



Kyle loves it down there and I don't have to run around with him anymore. FOr the longest time, he wouldn't go run around by himself, but that's certainly not a problem these days. The hardest thing is getting him out of there sometimes!

Tracy has been down there with us a couple of time lately and she took the pictures. Mum was out visiting on Thursday/Friday too, so she came with us and we made it a family fun day! Kyle has lots of fun showing off and running around trying to soak not only himself, but any other kids he could soak too!


I may be the only one, but I'm looking forward to the called for lower temps and possible rain for Wednesday!! In the meantime, we have fans in every room and throw the kids in a cool bath when it just gets too warm and we want to keep them out of the sun!

Colleen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I am having good time with many pictures and your comments! I remember that you have great camera.
Japan is very very humid! I can't believe it!
You disliked summer of Japan!
I did't know that but I know now.

I miss you.
My English becomes clumsier but always I am thinking of you!

Bye for now from very hot Japan!