Wednesday, October 14, 2009

WeScrap Challenge Cards



Have been doing some of the fabulous card challenges at WeScrap and thought I'd post a few!  I love the way the one above came out and the best part is that it was done with odds and ends that were on my table!



This was a challenge I did with stamps from the fabulous crop sponsor we have - MyStampBOX!  I want to thank Bettina von Gross for being so wonderful and sending stamps to the WeScrap girls to work with!



This was another card for a challenge posted by me!  This was another one that just used up some scraps and that fabulous sticker from October Afternoon!

Well, better go get some things done here and Matthew will be up shortly I'm sure.  A lot going on around here today and the kids need to be picked up from preschool in a bit!

Have a fabulous one and remember to stop and enjoy the little things!

Cheers,

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love your cards! The top one is my fave. I have that embossing folder and you've inspired me to do some boy b-day cards with it!

Angie Blom said...

great cards. I am going to try the embossing one with the numbers I love that one!!