Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Another layout if you can believe it?!

Yes, I know, it's 2 days in a row that I've posted layouts!  Can you believe it?!  Shocking in fact!  Just shows that I haven't been doing enough of my own scrapping that's for sure!


I'm afraid the colours on this are sooo much better in person, but I can't be bothered to retake the picture.  You get the idea!  This was done for a scraplift challenge for this week at Scrapperie and the ones the other girls did will be posted a little later.  I've really been just pulling things out of my stash and playing and it's made for much faster layouts that are a lot more fun to create!

Have a fabulous day!
Cheers,

4 comments:

Alexis said...

too cute. Love the pics

Keshet said...

Love this layout! It was nice to "meet" you via my blog!

Unknown said...

Cute layout! I love the journaling strips!

Jscraps4u said...

Those photos are just too cute! Great page for them! LOVE it!