Friday, September 02, 2011

Productive Day!

Love days when you feel like you get a lot accomplished!  Got inspired early and started cleaning...
- kitchen dishes and floor
- vacuumed living room, hallway and bedrooms
- did laundry
- made beds
- cleaned up my creative space!!!  A BIG challenge!

And as I was heading out to work, one of Kyle's friends arrived for our first sleep over!  George was all good with boys night and when I got home from work, Kyle and his friend were asleep in the living room and Nathan was awake!  George had to move him so the other boys could sleep!  Too funny!

Well, better be off to bed myself!
Cheers,


PS For LSNED, Today I learnt just how important a good night's sleep is to me!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Sounds like a busy day! No wonder you needed the sleep!
Alison xx