Monday, February 11, 2008

Blog Candy Preview...

OK ladies, I posted yesterday that there would be a fun Making Memories tool in with some other stuff for my blog candy and here it is - Making Memories' Tag Curler. There will be some other things as well, but I hope this'll find a good home! See the original post for more details on how this could be yours!

Not too much going on here today really. Nathan is getting over his ear infection. Kyle is coming home from Nana and Grandpa's this morning. He was supposed to have field trip today, but it's only 30 minutes and I don't really have anyone to watch Nathan since mum was going to come today, but she's not feeling well and neither is Nathan. (Hope you feel better soon mum!) I would've also had to take George to work and then pick him up so I could have the car and it was just all too much today for 45 minutes of songs. We'll sing at home!!

Hope you have a great Monday and here's hoping mine includes dome scrapping later!
Cheers,
Colleen

6 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Sorry to hear you all are feeling a bit under the weather. Hope everyone is better and back up to speed soon. :)

Lida said...

Hope everyone feels better in no time, is that tool really usefull, I´m debating I should have it or not.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Here's to the banishment of all those nasty sick germs, with one fell swoop upon your waking today, LOL. Seriously.

I think that tag curler being a prize is a great omen for me. That's like one tool from MM that I do not have! winkwink (like I need anything more, but that's beside the point...).

Darlene said...

what yummy blog candy! I've never used one of those before!

Hope everybody is feeling better today!

Allison Cope said...

Cool tool Colleen! Glad to hear his ear infection is getting better!

Diane said...

Hope you are all doing better!!!
OMG!! That looks so cool!!! As if that is up for grabs for your candy!! Woohoo,whoever wins that will be one lucky person!!