Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A sick little boy!

Well, we went from a busy day full of energy yesterday to sitting on the sofa with a temperature today. He sure doesn't sound very good and I'm a little worried he has croup with the nasty cough he has. I guess tonight will be the real test. I've got a humidifier in his room and hoping that helps a little. His termperature responds to the Tylenol and then goes up again as the medicine wears off. He just got up hot again, so he got another dose since he was overdue and I keep taking his temp and marking it down since we had a bad go last year around this time and when I took him to the dr, I couldn't answer all the questions he asked. This time, I hope we don't have to go to the doctor and it's extra info for me!

I said I was going to do the Photo a Day thing and I haven't been doing well though it is in the back of my mind and I'm taking some pics I wouldn't necessarily have taken as a result. This is one I took this morning in the kitchen of the glass flowers I have as the sun (what's that?!) came through the window. The sun didn't last too long, but it was nice while it did.


And what was with Big Brother being on again tonight?! I thought it was on tomorrow or Friday since it was just on last night. happened to be flicking channels and found it half way through. I missed why the one couple got booted!


OK, get this! So I had to rush off from online Scrapperie bingo tonight to pick up pictures at Sears because they make an "appt" for you to do that. Mine was between 5-8 tonight. Made a special trip (almost 30 minutes one way by car) and NO ONE WAS THERE! That department was closed and no one else could help me, so they suggested I come back tomorrow! I have the paper with the appt time and, let me tell you, they're going to get a piece of my mind!


Guess I'd better get to bed in case it's a long night with a sick little man. With any luck he'll get some sleep (as well as the 3 hour nap he had this afternoon!) and feel better in the morning!


Hope you have a very Happy Valentine's Day!
Cheers,
Colleen

7 comments:

Shannon said...

sorry your kiddo is sick, but it looks like he has the perfect "sick" set-up there...the food on a tray, the pj's, the blanket. i wish i was home sick! pretty picture too!

Megan Aaron said...

sorry to hear that he is sick. ugh, I guess it is the time of year. OMG, I would be soooo mad if I were you - going to Sears and then they arent there?! What ever happened to customer service? stuff like that happens all the time! hope your pics turn out good!

Lida said...

Oh hope your baby feels better soon and have a great Valentine´s Day!!

Joƫlle said...

It's funny, my friend Mireille's little guy had the same symptoms over the weekend and Jacques had the up and gone, up and gone fever yesterday... Funny little virus.I hope Kyle's feeling better today, and that Nathan isn't the next in line...

I would be peeved, too!!! What do they think, that your time isn't worth anything??? I think you deserve some sort of compensation for that!

Allison Cope said...

Hope your little guy is feeling better soon Colleen!

Unknown said...

holey crap seriously?!?!?!

raise a stink and make them refund some of your money :)

hope your lil guy feels better soon!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Colleen, so many thanks for your get-wells you left me. I'm still down for the count, but the count's getting shorter. lol

And that's what I also wish for you guys. Hope you get some nice rest tonight too.