Thursday, July 09, 2009

Another card...

I think this is another one of those cards I did a little while ago and never posted! I used a sketch for this one and really like the results with this Pebbles paper and goodies that came in my Scrapperie Winging It kit! Nice to have a few of these cards without sentiments around in case you need to drop a quick note to someone!

Glad to see the sun is out again here today! We're not up to too much this morning, but the kids are having fun playing and I'm getting a few things done, so it's all good. My issue with my leg and my sciatic nerve is still coming and going, but it seems better overall I'd say. I couldn't have said that after my massage the other day though it did help in the long run! I have to go back again Monday to have her work on it again.

Tracy is coming over after lunch today and dropping off Matthew for a bit, so I'll have the 4 kids this afternoon. It'll be almost nap time for him though thankfully, so I'll get a bit of a break there. Tracy and Brian have to go to BC Lottery because they won an Olympic prize package for Whistler worth $22,000 that they need to claim!! Crazy!

OK, well better go check on the munchkins and get a few more things done!
Cheers,

3 comments:

Kim said...

oh, love this card!!!

Nathalie said...

This is a beautiful card Colleen!!!

Jess said...

Beautiful card! I love the spongebob one too! It was great to see you the other night - keep in touch :)