Saturday, March 06, 2010

Scrappy Goodness!

OK, so is it just me or are other people having this problem with loading pics.  It only wants to load in this orientation and no matter what I do, I can't flip it?!  Weird!

So, I have some gift certificates from work that I have been "saving" for all the new CHA product once it started rolling in and it certainly has been lately!  I finally got a few things last night.  Look at all that lovely new paper and I love the new Cuttlebog embossing folder with the stars - perfect for boys.  And, of course, the always practical refill for the adhesive I recently got.

Of course, I still have a stash of things at work I need to get and I know there's more coming.  The hard part is the picking and choosing.  Well, and then there's finding the time to actually use it which is a whole other story!


This was posted at the beginning of the month, but better late than never - the new challenge at the Christmas Cards All Year Round blog!  The challenge for the month of March is to use mostly green on your card and ...snowmen!


Leave a comment if you do our challenge! Please only enter NEW CARDS that are made in MARCH.
*Remember, if you do 5 cards this month following the challenge, your name will go into a draw for a prize at the end of MARCH! (this challenge CAN be combined with any other blog or forum challenges that you do this month.)

Please upload your cards to your blog, a gallery, or photobucket and remember to give us the EXACT links to see them. You can do 5 of the same cards or 5 different ones (as long as they follow the current challenge) If you do 5 of the same, please show us a picture of them altogether. Thanks!

YOU NEED TO LET US KNOW IN THIS POST WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE 5 CARDS IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE MONTHLY PRIZE.

We can't wait and see what you create this month! Have fun!
Cheers,

2 comments:

Nikki Love said...

lovin' your cards, Colleen!!!! I hopped on over to the blog and became and follower and let them know that you sent me. Hope to get the challenge done in time ;)

Jscraps4u said...

Adorable cards as usual!!