Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Inspired by Bo Bunny!

Card inspired by Lisette Gibbons

OK, so I needed to get three thank you cards done last week and I didn't have a lot of time!  I picked up some of the new Bo Bunny Petal Pushers line and came home and was immediately inspired!


It might be hard to tell, but the butterfly and some of the flowers on this one are chipboard and I added gems to some of the flowers as well.


Sorry that the lighting wasn't the best when I quickly took the pictures, but you get the idea!  I'm working on a class with this line right now as well for an August class, so people who are local can keep their eyes out for that!

I do have a lot more to update, but I'd better leave it at that for now! 
Have a great day everyone!
Cheers,

2 comments:

Jscraps4u said...

Oh Colleen!!! These cards are absolutely adorable! I LOVE them! I think I need some of that BoBunny paper!

Anonymous said...

How do you have time to do all of this? I'm serious. Impressed and serious. Seriously impressed, unless you have a staff and multiples and are planning a reality show . . .

Fellow Blogger