Sunday, November 13, 2011

Something Creative again!

Wow!  Two posts in 2 days and something creative to boot!  I'm thinking I need to give credit to Shimelle and her challenges this weekend as well as starting to feel a little festive and thinking about the holidays (just a little!).


The challenge was to create a pocket page for your Journal Your Christmas album for the holidays.  I pulled out my stash and this is what I ended up with.  Quick and simple, but fun for sure and it's all stuff that was sitting around waiting to be used!  Bo Bunny striped paper and Bella Blvd houses paper and sticker along with a Jenni Bowlin journaling block and some cards from my Becky Higgins Project Life and there you have it!

Not sure what we're up to this afternoon, but enjoying not having to work today for sure and might even get into some more crafty stuff yet today!

Cheers,

No comments: