Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A sad day for Canucks fans...


Anyone that knows me at all knows that I'm not only a Canucks fan, but a Trevor Linden fan through and through. This is a sad day for me! I'd have loved to have seen him play one more time, but I certainly understand why he's saying enough is enough.

He's one of those people that isn't just a hockey player, but an ambassador for his sport, his team and the city itself. I truly respect all of the amazing work he's done both on and off the ice! I wish him nothing but the best!
I'll miss you Trevor...

Cheers,


5 comments:

Jscraps4u said...

Bummer Colleen! But the sport lives on...

Joƫlle said...

The moment I heard the news, I thought of you. That'll be a big change in your favourite team!

Jennifer said...

Well, I am not a hockey girl, but I have been there as a baseball fan. :(

rajah1116 said...

hmmmm....don't watch hockey...but sorry to hear that!

Allison Cope said...

Awww.... that's so sad! What a wonderful interview though!