Thursday, May 07, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Yes, well, it's here again - my birthday! Another year older though I certainly don't feel it! I'm thankful to be able to spend it with my boys and Sophia wished me many a Happy Birthday today too!

Pretty usual day around here though I admit to not doing much in the way of chores! I realized that George actually had left my birthday present out for me when I got home from dropping Kyle off from school and saw is under the kitchen island - a new coffee maker! Yeah! Got lots of wonderful well wishes from friends and family too. George brought home sushi for dinner and is busy making me a cake! Just hanging out and watching the hockey game for the evening... GO Canucks GO! The best thing for my birthday now would be a win for the Canucks!

I'll post some more pics later, but we're between periods here and I don't have a lot of time!
Cheers,

6 comments:

Sabrina MacD said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLEEN!!!! Now if you had said your hubby made the cake in the picture I'd be REALLY impressed LMAO. Hope you had/have a great one and crossing fingers that the Canucks win this one for ya.

Sabrina

Alecia Wolfford said...

Hope you had a WONDERFUL Birthday!!!

Sarah Coggins said...

Sounds like a good day! Glad you enjoyed it. Happy belated birthday, Colleen! :)

bubbles32 said...

Happy Belated Birthday.

Debbi

Lucy Chesna said...

Happy Birthday Girlie

Theresa said...

Love that cake photo, stole it right off your page, LOL.

I know you had a great birthday, here's hoping that today you also have a great Mother's Day!