Wednesday, May 06, 2009

MM Slice - Optimizing Your Paper

OK, so I love my little Slice as many of you know, but I was a little frustrated with the amount of paper I seemed to be wasting. With the help of a little video on http://www.whyslice.com/ though, I've figured some of this out and am much happier! You can see the before and after in the picture above!

Check out this video!


I hope this helps and feel free to ask any questions you still have and I'll do my best to help you with what's been working for me...
Have a great Wednesday!
Cheers,

2 comments:

Jess said...

Oh man, now I really want one. :)

Anonymous said...

Great tutorial. I think that's the thing I would like better about the slice. With a cricut there is a LOT of paper wasted. It's why I still haven't bit the bullet yet and end up hand cutting everything, just b/c I can get things close to the edges and stuff and not waste paper.