Friday, April 02, 2010

A Few Quick Easter Cards


I realized suddenly yesterday after dropping Kyle off at school that it was the last day before the Easter long weekend.  This week (or maybe month) completely got away on me, so I decided to whip some up in the afternoon while Nathan and Sophia were at preschool and Matthew was napping!


These two were done with Bo Bunny dot papers as the base and some new TPC Studio (The Paper Company) papers.  The sentiment is from the MM Slice Words and Expressions card and was perfect for these!  Quick and easy cards!


This was a combination of a lift of a card I saw online somewhere (sorry, but it's escaping me now though I thought it might be Kristina Werner!) and the card I had done earlier.  Can't say it's a fav, but they can't all be, right?!  I do need to make some more cards as well for family we'll be seeing on Monday at dinner.

Well, better go grab a quick shower and get ready for work!  I'm working today since we're closed tonight and Sunday when I'd normally work.  George is home today, so he gets the kids and the nice thing is that we'll all have the next 3 days off!

Have a fabulous long weekend everyone and hope it's full of family, friends, good food and chocolate!!
Cheers,

1 comment:

The Paper Company Studio said...

Great cards!! Were glad to see our Sunny Bunny Collection out to such great use!!