Monday, April 05, 2010

Happy Easter again...


Had another great family day today since George was off again.  Slept in a little bit (almost 8am) and then got up and did a few things around the house before making some cards, doing the candied sweet potatoes that I was taking to dinner and then getting ready.  The morning seemed to zip by, but it was a fun day!

The card above is another one that I did with some papers from TPC Studio (The Paper Company).  To see the first batch with these new papers, check out this post...  This style of card is one I go back to a lot when I need to do some quick cards and these papers were so cute for this!  The label shapes and sentiment die cut were done with my MM Slice.  I gave everyone these cards except my 94 year old grandma who got the card that was in the previous post since I knew she'd like the flower!


We went out to my aunt and uncle's place which is about an hour drive for us.  It was great to see my aunts, uncles, cousins, etc!  I went especially to see my grandma and she was really happy to see us and the kids!  My sister, BIL and their kids went too, so I think having everyone there for dinner made her day!  So, it was home after that and I need to go tuck the kids in since George went out to do a quick grocery shop for what's left of the week...

Have a fabulous week!
Cheers,

2 comments:

GinniG said...

What a FABULOUS picture Colleen! Grandma looks SO happy! :) Love that card too!

Valerie said...

what a sweet card! Happy belated Easter;)