Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday again already...

Yes, it's Friday here again already though I won't say "finally" Friday since I work tonight, teach tomorrow and work again Sunday!  The good thing is that "work" is fun for me, so I certainly can't complain!


Speaking of work...  thought I'd give you another little sneak peak of an upcoming April class!  The layout above is from a layout class that is going to include 2 single page and one double page layout.  The paper are from 3 Bugs and the best part is that the class includes their Caboodle kit (that some of you will know from the Christmas card classes!), so there's tons of paper, stickers, border stickers and die cuts!  And you get to take all the extras home!  Keep your eye out for the new class schedule in the next week or so if you're local!

As for around here today...
- Kyle woke up at about 5am with a sore throat and cough, so he's home for the day
- Kyle has also now said his eyes are itchy and I'm paranoid since pink eye is going around though it doesn't look like anything at this point.  Wait and see...


- spent part of the morning getting caught up with friends in Japan after the horrible 8.9 earthquake/tsunami.  Certainly thinking of everyone there...
- washing machine is apparently officially done!  George checked it out last night after me doing some laundry and smelling something funny.  The motor is going and it's not worth getting fixed, so guess we're shopping tomorrow!  And, of course, I'm knee deep in laundry that needs doing!


- Check out this lovely ensemble from Nathan this morning... a tank top he wore to bed along with his pj bottoms and then my heeled boots, his baseball cap and the Darth Vadar ring he's trying to show off!  Gotta love it!
- chores are calling my name, but, as usual, I don't feel like answering...
- kids are busy doing art and crafting for now, so I'd better go try and get a few more things done!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and make sure to hold those close to you tight!

Cheers,

1 comment:

MariaHaskins said...

Life sure can kick us in the pants sometimes. And then the Earth joins in and jolts everything. I'm glad to hear you caught up with friends in Japan, because that is one scary catastrophe over there. {{{hugs}}}