Thursday, March 10, 2011

Make a Wish


I've been really enjoying puttering around on other people's blogs lately and seeing all the creativity.  I know I haven't been very good about posting mine, so here's a recent card.  This card is actually one that's going to be in an upcoming April class at work.  It's an accordian card though mine is scored/sized slightly differently than the one in the link.  This class is going to use some new Fiskars birthday stamps and the new Confetti line of papers from American Crafts. 

I'lll try and post a few more creative items in the next while...

Some other things I've been checking out...

- a great article on self-compassion

- the Canucks website for all the latest and greatest hockey news

- this great article about creating change which could apply to so many areas of one's life

- all the lovely creative "work" that my co-worker, Alexis, has been doing!

- the inspiring stuff Ali Edwards has been doing as well as the One Little Word stuff I'm doing for the online class I'm taking.  Need to go look at that again...  and play!

Feeling inspired to do a little creative stuff today, so we'll see if I can find some time!  Going to watch the hockey game tonight as well.  Hoping to just relax a little and think about how to get a little more organized as well.  Wanting to do a huge purge and it's definitely coming (along with some big changes), but more about that another time...

Cheers,

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Ka-ute! I love the accordian card. Thanks for the love. Hugs!