Friday, October 13, 2006

Keeping myself busy too!


I'm also scrapbooking at a fairly crazy pace these days and having tons of fun with it. I'm trying to get some memories into books for the boys as well as just scrapbooking some family outings and holidays. This is one I did recently of some pictures of Nathan and I after a nice walk a couple of weeks ago.


I love this hilarious picture of Kyle and his big Elmo all tucked in bed with him and even with his blankie!

I'm really looking forward to going to my scrapping weekend next month too. Mum and I have gone the last two years and George gets the boys for the weekend again this year! We go up Friday evening and come home Sunday after lots of scrapping, not much sleep and tons of food! A great weekend!!

Well, better go get a few other things done while the boys are still both napping!
Cheers,
Colleen

No comments: