Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pet Peeve

OK, I know this totally doesn't bother some people and I don't really know why it bothers me the way it does, but I just don't get people being late. The blog challenge over at Scrapperie was about pet peeves and this is one of mine! Especially since I've had kids, people seem to excuse it as if you're so unorganized once you have kids that you can't get anywhere on time. I'm not saying I'm never late because unexpected things happen, but it bothers me when I am and stresses me out to be completely honest. I guess I figure that with cell phones these days too that the common courtesy of a phone call would be nice. **Rant over**

The 2Peas blog challenge today asked Do you use stamps with your layouts? I have to admit that I don't very often. I use them a lot more o cards and even at that I forget about them! I don't have a lot of them and I'd like a shelf for them so that they were out in front of me rather than in a little plastic bin where they are now. I think it's mostly that I forget about them rather than the fact that I don't like using them on layouts. Haven't even been using my lettered stamps lately though either, so maybe I should get them out! **Personal challenge**

Well, not too much else going on here today. I don't have Sophia, so I decided to drive George to work so that I could have the car. Nathan is down for an early nap since he got up so early this morning and then we're going out to do a few things once he gets up. Need to go pick George up later too obviously, but hoping that maybe both the boys will nap this afternoon and I can scrap!

Cheers,
Colleen

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Lateness is one of my pet peeves also. I hate to be late and dh always seems to make us late for everything.
For your sake... I hope the boys go down for nap... hmmmm.. I could use one also, lol. I really should be down in the scraproom myself.

Darcey said...

I totally hear you on the lateness. Ellen does a skit about how people show up late and say oh traffic was so bad. Ellen says, how do you think I got here, helicopter? Ok, it is a lot funnier when she does it.

Debbi said...

Ah. being late used to stress me out. I hate it. Now I dont stress I would rather be 3 min late than to speed. More than a couple min does peeve me though

ellen s. said...

LOL about your pet peeve...i am late a lot! argh! i always forget something, does that count?

your mini album below is gorgeous!