Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's been a while again...

Wow! Can't believe it's been this long since I blogged! There seems to have been so much going on just with everyday life stuff and then we've all had another round of colds that we're getting over finally.

Looks like I can't upload pics right now because of some Blogger error, but I do have lots of those to share too. Nathan had his hair cut again about a week and a half ago and I had mine done a little over a week ago too! Kyle was at the pumpkin patch this Monday though my camera batteries died halfway through the trip - serious bummer.

I'm finally getting over these bugs we've had. Kyle got it first and I wasn't surprised when he did since all the kids at school were sick and I figured it was only a matter of time. Nathan then got sick and I thought I was fighting it and actually getting better until Saturday and them BAM! The weekend was bad and I worked both days! Even better was that I had a staff meeting on Sunday after work and we took pictures for the local paper for some reason... Oh well, the staff meeting was fine and I'm feeling better now too.

I'm hoping to be able to play with my new Scrapperie kit that I got this morning. So exciting! The colours are gorgeous. I'll post a pic later when I can. I also got a gorgeous bracelet in my stuff made by Sandi (Scrapperie owner) and all the Tres Chic DT Girls got one. You can check it out on Angela's blog! Thanks Sandi!

You should also check out the amazing cards and work that Tobi does! She teaches at the store I work at (Precious Memories) and her stuff is fabulous!

I'll post again later when I can post some new pics as well!
Cheers,
Colleen

1 comment:

EquineSpirit said...

Glad you're feeling better...we just got over the crud ourselves. Tis the season as I always say! I love this time of year but dang it has it's drawbacks...LOL!