Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fun Quiz!



This quiz is the blog challenge at Scrapperie today, so I thought I'd try it myself since it's a fun one and I hope you play along too!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Dog Mazda

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Vanilla Ginger Molasses

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) C. Hei

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Red Giraffe

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Jill Prince George

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first? Hei Co

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) Blue The Coffee

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Don Paul

9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Amor Skittles

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Dawn Walter

Well, that was worth a good laugh this morning! The little ones are down for a nap already here this morning. Well, Sophia asked to go to bed, but she usually rests rather than sleeps! Nathan needs his nap!

Mum is coming today for a visit and to help me get Kyle back and forth to school since I've got my bad foot still. Went to the dr. on Monday and had what I figured confirmed, so I'm seeing a podiatrist this coming Monday. The dr. thankfully gave me a good pain killer/anti-inflammatory, so that's certainly helping. I just can't walk Kyle back and forth to pre-school because I need to do it twice and then I'm working tonight too. Not gonna happen!

I didn't want Kyle to miss class either because he's very excited. The first thing he said to me this morning is "Do you know what today is?". I said no, so he proceeded to show me his teddy bear and tell me that it was the teddy bear's picnic today. I asked if teddy was excited and I was told (after Kyle holding the bear up to his ear and listening) that teddy is very excited! They've been doing bear related things all week and today is their picnic and they have a special snack and everything, so Kyle politely reminded me that we don't need to pack a snack today.

Christy (my aunt) is out for a few days too, so we're managing to get together with her tomorrow, so mum is going to pick her up from the ferry as I assume she was over visiting Grandma! I'm hoping that with mum here, I can get a little picking up done too so that the house isn't a disaster! It'll be nice to see her and for her to see the kids since she lives on the other side of the country now and we don't often get to see her!

Today's 2Peas Blogger Challenge~
How often do you meet with friends to scrap? Do you wish it could be more?

I maybe get together with friends once a month at a crop (if that). I like scrapping with other people, but it's more a social thing for me than a scrapping thing since I always get more done at home by myself. For me, maybe once more a month with some different friends would be fun, but we can't seem to managed it with this other group of girls!

Well, better be off for now...have a great day everyone!
Cheers,
Colleen

3 comments:

Teresa Loop said...

Hahaha! What a fun challenge, your answers are so funny! Enjoy the day with your Mum!

Noelia said...

LOL too funny! I love your gangsta name! ;)

toners said...

I really like your stripper name - Amor Skittles :) LOLOL!!