Sunday, November 04, 2007

Wanna scrap...


but there's been so much going on in our house it seems! I did manage to get the "layout" above done for the Scrapperie Gratitude Challenge. I'm a little behind now since I've worked the last couple of days and haven't had time to scrap, but I'm looking forward to doing more of this. I used my October kit to do it as well. This is going to be a mini book done on photo file dividers - something fun and different!

I'm also very excited about something scrappy that's just gone postal and is on it's way to me, but more about that later when I get it!!

I need to get working on a layout for the Scrapper's Amazing Race at TTT! The first clue went up yesterday and I know what the product is, so I just need to do a layout with it!! Good for some inspiration! Now I just need to find some more time!

I worked Friday night until midnight, all day yesterday and then again for 4 hours this afternoon! I didn't have Sophia Thursday or Friday after calling Tarcy and telling her that both George and Kyle were home with fevers. I finally took Kyle to the dr. yesterday morning before I went to work and found out that he had a throat infection, so the dr. put him on antibiotics. He seems better already this morning! Yeah! I still have my cough, but that's about it (though my voice is a little rough) and George seems to be on the mend after 2 days off work this part week (which NEVER happens!).

Think that's about it for now though I do have more Halloween related pics to post at some time too!
Have a great Sunday!
Cheers,
Colleen

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I'm still working on my gratitude album, too!

Have fun at work and hope the boys are starting to feel better.......

(((HUGS)))