Monday, January 07, 2008

Blog tag!


I put out a blog question of the day at Scrapperie and today it's tag related! I was tagged by Janet!
1. Name your 2 favourite scrapbooking topics.
My favs are my boys and everyday stuff lately.
2. What are the 2 best places you've been to?
Cambodia, Hawaii and the best place I've lived (other than BC) was Osaka, Japan!
3. Name 2 things you do every day.
Kiss my boys and play on the computer a little checking scrap sites and my Google Reader!
4. Tell us 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you.
I'm married with 2 boys and I love scrapbooking!
5. 2 places you wish to visit -
Hawaii again with George and Europe!
6. 2 things you may not know about me are -
I'm left handed and double jointed!
The question I'm adding is...
7. 2 nicknames you've had at some time in your life!
Pinky and Little Miss Mary Sunshine

OK, so as you can see all of the questions have "2" in them. If you're tagged, you're going to answer the questions on your blog and add one more question with "2" of something. That way as it spreads, it'll get longer and change depending on who it visits! Make sure to list the 2 people you're tagging on your blog and let them know! (The tag started with 4 questions)
I'm tagging Sarah and Joelle!! Can't wait to see your answers ladies!

Cheers,
Colleen

2 comments:

toners said...

Ok, you need to share the origin of those fun nicknames! Great entry :)

Sarah Coggins said...

My answers are posted! :) Great list, Colleen - enjoyed reading your responses.