Thursday, October 09, 2008

Basic Grey Card etc


This was a card I did with a sketch by Lucy Chesna for the WeScrap newsletter! Love these Basic Grey Ambrosia papers and this came together easily with the great sketch.

Went to the PAC meeting at the school last night and spent almost 2 hours going around and around on the budget, but we got it all sorted. I'm now the PAC Emergency Preparedness rep and working on this with the principal at the school so it should be interesting and may be something I can continue on with over a period of time at the school. It's good to be involved in what's going on though and I like the opportunity to meet some new people as well.

Working at the store tonight and tomorrow night and then have a crazy busy weekend. Saturday I'm off, but we need to get the house ship shape for company. Sunday I work and we're trying to get our family together for dinner afterwards. (I was actually trying to switch shifts with someone to have Sunday off, but I don't think that's going to happen.) And then Monday, all of George's family will be here for Thanksgiving, so it's going to be a crazy weekend! Then, George has Tuesday off as well, but we have about a million things scheduled that day and I'll have Sophia as far as I know too. I'm tired just thinking about the next week!
Well, better run for now!

Cheers,

5 comments:

Jean Marie said...

Great job on the sketch Colleen!
Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card...really breathtaking...love the colors!

Mel Place said...

wow you are busy!great blog so when thankgiving!awesome cards.tfs

Pat said...

Beautiful cards!!

Lori K said...

Very elegant card!