Saturday, October 25, 2008

Contest Layout


OK, well as some of you have already seen from my previous post about voting in the "So You Think You Can Scrap" Contest at YMBD, I made it through to Round #3 with the layout above. The challenge was to scrap a layout in the colours of our favourite flavour of ice cream as the main colours and mine is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, so there you have it. I'm hoping to make it through to the next round too! I'll post that layout once the voting is done!

And just a reminder that at Scrapperie, for the rest of October, if you order the new Apple Orchard kit (or the October Hocus Pocus kit, featuring papers from My Little Yellow Bicycle and Making Memories), Sandi will donate 30% of all proceeds to the American Cancer Society, via Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. It's just a little something she wants to do to help give back and hopefully one day, to help find a cure.

Just a reminder about the crop this weekend at WeScrap too! Come and join us for some wickedly good fun!

Cheers,


6 comments:

Theresa said...

Darling layout Colleen.

Gina said...

Love your LO girl. Stinks about the contest getting cancelled!

Tara said...

Love the layout Colleen!! Nice to know about Scrapperie donating to cancer. Awesome!

Lynn said...

Colleen, I just love this lo! You nailed it with the color scheme.

Sarah Coggins said...

Congrats! That is a beautiful layout. :) I love the browns with just a few hints of blue & green. tfs!

Heather Lough said...

I love that layout, Colleen. Very "yummy" colors.