Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sick.

Yeah, that title about sums it up - sick. It started on Friday I think when I thought it was allergies and then hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday when I barely got off the sofa. I was supposed to work today, but there was just no way with a pounding head, runny nose and 3 hours of sleep. Thanks Pauline for covering for me today! Just a bad head cold I think...

Tracy called this morning and told me that they got home safely last night. Glad about that. Was going there for dinner tonight, but don't want to make everyone else sick now...

Very happy with my Canucks last night and glad they're playing well. Photobucket

On a completely different topic, this completely made me laugh outloud! An "interview" with Sarah Palin related to scrapbooking! Check it out HERE!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and even though I'm sick, I know I have sooo many things to be thankful for.
Cheers,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm sorry you don't feel good. I hope its one of those bugs that pass really fast. Feel better soon!