Wednesday, October 08, 2008

So far behind!

Wow! Things seem to be so busy these days that my blog keeps getting left, but I wanted to post a quick note today with some scrappy stuff too!

These were the creations from the October Scrapdango kit and there'll be another to come on the 15th with a sketch as well, so keep your eyes open for that!






Love all the colours in this kit and the distressed look to the papers! The crazy thing is I have a ton of stuff left from this kit to create with too!

Let's see, in other news around here, we're trying to make plans with both families for Thanksgiving this weekend. Tracy and Brian won't be back from Newfoundland until Saturday I think and they're definitely in my thoughts today. Brian sadly lost his dad on Sunday and the service is today so all of his family and their friends are in my thoughts.

Kyle was really excited today because today is his day to be the teacher's helper! He got up early and came and got in bed with me for a cuddle before we got up and the first thing he told me was that it was his turn today to help his teacher - all very exciting. His teacher told me that when she put the list of names up that he was the first to go up and count how many "sleeps" it was until his turn! I'm sure I'll hear all about it shortly when we go to pick him up.

I've been busy doing some creating for upcoming classes and need to get all of it finalized and the pictures sent it - tonight with any luck though I do have a PAC meeting to go to tonight as well. I work the next 2 nights too, so my week is disappearing quickly here. Saturday will no doubt be spent cleaning and getting ready for company and the I work Sunday and we have George's family coming Monday. Ahhhh.... So much to do and so little time it seems!

Anyway, it's all good stuff that's keeping me busy, so I have no complaints. I hope to have some Scrapperie kit stuff to show you for my next post as well!

Cheers,

No comments: