Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

OK, so I don't know what's up with my camera, but I can't seem to get a connection to my computer with it, so the pictures of the pumpkin carving from last night and the little goodie bag I made for Kyle's teacher are just going to have to wait I'm afraid!

We did have fun doing the pumpkins last night and it's been so long since I posted that I haven't even put up the pictures from the pumpkin patch trip the Kindergarten kids went on on Monday! We went to the same place that Kyle went last year with the preschool, so we planted the paper white bulb again and got a pumpkin afterwards. I was lucky enough to be able to take Kyle and one of his classmates since it was on a Monday that George was off!

We also stopped another place the week before with the kids so that Nathan could pick a pumpkin from the little patch they had there. Of course though, I didn't know we were going to stop and didn't have my camera! So sad! Nathan was so proud of the "big, big" pumpkin that he picked. The woman there gave the kids little pumpkins as we were checking out too.

Of course, this would normally be my night to work, but they decided to close early tonight and not have the crop thinking that it probably wouldn't be that busy. I'm thankful because I get to take the kids out tonight! It is supposed to rain unfortunately, but we'll make the best of it and the kids are small enough that they don't want to be out all that long anyway. We're going to go over to Tracy and Brian's later and go trick or treating with Sophia too. Should be fun!

Well, not too much else going on here I don't think. I've for three classes going at work next month and I'll post samples of those soon! I also have some other scrap stuff to post since I've been a little slow with the posting! I'm thinking maybe I need to sign up for National Blog Posting Month to get myself going!

Have a wonderful, fun and safe Halloween everyone! Hope to get pictures posted again soon once I get my technical glitch figured out!
Cheers,

1 comment:

Heather Lough said...

Good luck on the NaBloPoMo.