Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Brotherly Love






It really is fun to see the boys playing more all the time and watching their excitement as the other responds to them. Kyle loves trying to make Nathan laugh and playing peek a boo with him. Nathan seems to be constantly trying to watch whatever it is that Kyle's doing and I can only imagine him following Kyle around once he starts walking. Kyle is always asking to hold Nathan on the sofa and then wants me to take pictures. He's been asking me this since we brought Nathan home and, let me tell you, I have a lot of pictures of them on the sofa!

I love seeing them interact and it makes me really happy to think about them having a relationship like Tracy and I have. I know it'll be different because they're boys and that they won't always get along, but I hope they're always there for each other as they get older.

Cheers,
Colleen

No comments: