Saturday, March 03, 2007

A "normal" weekend...


Well, we're pretty much back to "normal" around here - whatever that is!! I got to sleep in a little, but mum and dad were here by about 9am for a visit since it's been a while since we're seen them. Let's face it, what with all of the sickness in this house, it's been a long time since we've seen anyone! We had a nice little visit and then they were headed off to see Tracy, Brian and Sophia as well.

Then, it was off to take Kyle to music class again. He was so excited to be going back to class and I think to be around other kids too. He sure seemed to have fun. I managed to run some errands while Kyle was at class too. It was home for lunches and naps after that.

I got a little scrapping done this afternoon while the boy napped and George played his video game. I got some of the boys clothes sorted first though since Renee and Mitchel (my cousin and her little guy) are coming to visit on Monday and I want to give her Nathan's stuff that's too small. After my sorting, I got going on some scrapping. I find it hard to get back into when I haven't been doing much and I really haven't with all of us being sick. Did the layout posted above with pictures of Nathan and Sophia from Nathan's first birthday party!

Well, we're going to be getting a visit from grandma and Opa here shortly as well! Everybody needs their "fix" of the boys now that we're healthy again! Going to have a "normal" relaxing evening at home too!

Cheers,
Colleen

**This is a little shout out to Joy who I saw on Friday with her daughter Maria. She told me she always reads my blog, so here's another layout for you Joy!

No comments: