Monday, March 05, 2007

The Wiggles in Vancouver!!

Yes, the Wiggles are back here for another show and Kyle is over the moon because Nana and Grandpa called last week and told him that they got tickets so that Nana could take he and I to the show on March 17th!! Needless to say, there's a little excitement in our house about this!

I wrote it on the calendar after he kept asking if we were going today - every day! Together we then counted how many days it was, so now he goes back and keeps counting. Everyone morning, it's about the first thing he does as well! He also wants one of their movies to watch incessantly now. It's going to be fun!

It's hard to believe that I went to my first concert with my mum and dad at 13 I think (Lionel Ritchie and Tina Turner!!) and here Kyle is at 3 and this'll be his second concert! Lucky little boy he is! Of course, this whole thing with the kids "bands" didn't exist when we were little either and Sesame St didn't tour!

I'm sure Kyle will have a full review afterwards and we'll let you know how it goes! It'll be interesting to see the difference in his reaction this time and last being that he's almost a year older and has been to a concert before as well. Last time, I was worried he might think it was too loud through the whole thing and keep his ears covered like he did when it started. He was fine once it got going though!

Well, I'm showered and ready for the day and the boys are still in bed. I knew I wouldn't get a chance later on though before Kyle went to school, so I wanted to make sure I was up early! Nice to get a few minutes to myself anyway... Oh, think I might hear Nathan anyway! Better be off!

Cheers,
Colleen

No comments: