Thursday, March 29, 2007

TTT Cyber Crop

Well, starting the weekend of April 13th, the scrapping website Transparent TOuches and Tags (see link on the left) is having a cyber crop. I just thought I'd post some of the fun hints we've been getting for challenges!

HINT # 1 Find something to alter! Big or Small! A mini-book, a shoebox, a glass item.............anything your heart desires!

HINT# 2 SUPER STAMPING going on...............GOT STAMPS? and I do not mean the kind you LICK!

HINT #3 drag out your PASTELS! I mean Pastel Patterned paper. I am challenged by pastels and this is the season of PASTELS.............so bring your PASTEL MOJO!

HINT #4--------- PAINT and MORE PAINT!

HINT #5- FREE YOUR STYLE WITH RIBBON!

HINT #6 POCKET TAGS!

HINT #7 Sizing it up! One Large photo at least 5x7 and one smaller photo-wallet size or smaller!

HINT#8-----------------CLEAR AS A BELL!

#9- Pens and Needles!

#10- STAMP your Mark!

Now, I'm not sure what all these mean, but it sure looks like it's going to be fun. And the best thing is that anyone, anywhere can do it! Come and join us! There are some great prizes too! And if you crop by, make sure you tell them I sent you!!

Cheers,
Colleen

No comments: