Monday, May 05, 2008

A card and a relatively relaxing day!

This is a card I did this afternoon that's going to be sent to my grandma.

Supplies: Cardstock is Bazzill. Patterned paper is Basic Grey Blush. Ink is Palette Burnt Umber. Flower is Prima. Gem is Kaiser Craft. Butterfly epoxy sticker is Rhonna Farrer "Scribbles". Font is Beyond Wonderland. Heat embossed flower along the top part of the card are Kelly Panacci by Sanylion.

Nothing too much going on here today. I actually managed to "sleep in" which in this house means I didn't get up until almost 7am! I cleaned up the kitchen a bit and did some laundry. Tracy and Sophia came over and we had our Tim's coffee and then we went out in the backyard for a while and the kids played. It actually ended up being fairly warm and nice - at least compared to what it's been lately!

This afternoon was a quiet one with Nathan napping and Kyle at preschool! One of the other mum's thankfully picked Kyle up and Nathan wanted to go to bed shortly after, so I had a couple of hours to myself.

I orignally planned to try out my new Spellbinders scalloped dies, but can't find the plate for my Zip E Mate right now (and let me tell you I did spend a while looking?!). So, plan B was just to get out some goodies and make one of the Mother's Day cards I need to do! This one needs to get in the mail, so I wanted to do it today!

Hope to have a relaxing evening and not do too much of anything other than maybe a little scrapping again!

Cheers,

2 comments:

Lida said...

Thats a very pretty card, let us know how do you like the spellbinders I plan to make that my early birthday gift (very early actually lol)

Lynn said...

Colleen, what a beautiful card. I'm glad that you got a chance to "sleep in". Take advantage of it when you can.