Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Christmas layout!!

Well, I did actually manage to get out from under the heap of laundry I was working on and when Kyle went to preschool and the kids had a nap, I got a chance to scrap. This was a layout inspired by the DW Calendar (one of the May layouts).


Supplies: Cardstock is Bazzill. Patterned papers are Basic Grey Blitzen. Jolly dit cue is MME Wild Asparagus. Riendeer embellishment is K&Company. Title is Amercian Crafts Vinyl Thickers and Wordsworth Stickers. Misc flt top brads. Journaling font is Moderne. Gems are Kaiser Kraft.

Not too much else happening today really. A few chores earlier as well as the laundry and some picking up. I watched The Bachelor this afternoon that I had taped last night, so I could go to bed early! Forgot it was "The Women Tell All" and was glad I had taped it, so I could fast forward through all the repeat bits! Not sure who's he's going to pick next week, but I guess that the fun of it!

Sophia is going to be here a little later since Brian unfortauntely missed the ferry. He sure didn't sound happy when he called to let me know! Think she'll be eating with us though as a result! Now I just have to figure out what's for dinner!

Cheers,

4 comments:

CrystalJRieger said...

Love that you got a Christmas layout done - it is beautiful by the way! :) Way to go!

Samm said...

What a fab layout!! love the colours and the fab embellishments.

Samm
x

ellen s. said...

makes me excited for christmas LOL!!!

Kaye said...

Beautiful layout! I love the paper with the reindeer on it.