Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday!

Hey all!

Just a quiet day at home here really. Kyle and I are still getting over bugs and I'm hoping Nathan just has a cold and nothing worse. He actually woke up really early, but thankfully went back to sleep! I think we'll manage to get Kyle to preschool today and that'll be about the extent of our day to be honest. I have a layout about half done for a layout tag, so that needs to get finished off today.

I might pop into work and get my cheque tonight. Part of that'll be just to get out of the house what with us being sick and the weather being really yucky and rainy yesterday and today! Hoping it improves for tomorrow because assuming we're all well enough and the weather cooperates, we're going to the Vancouver Children's Festival!

Guess I'll leave you with my fav song from American Idol last night sing by David Cook. Enjoy!


Cheers,


3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so sorry you are still feeling bad! Hope you guys start to feel better SOON!

toners said...

Feel better SOON!!

rajah1116 said...

I hope you feel better soon! You know I LOVE me some David Cook! Bummer, your video wouldn't work though!