Thursday, May 29, 2008

A great check-up!

Yeah! They don't want/need to see us back at Children's Hospital! I'm soooo happy! So, I took Nathan for his check-up yesterday and they told me that there is still a little dilation/enlargement, but since everything else seems good and that he's healthy, they're not going to have us back. The only reason we'd need to go back is if some problems started like he was getting urinary tract infections or something. The doctor said that if this had been 20 or 30 years ago, no one would probably have even known he had this (they didn't check for it the way they do now) and he'd be leading a very normal life. Can't tell you how happy that makes me!

OK, now onto a little creative fun! I did these cards with a package of goodies I got from Virgina Wong as a result of a challenge she posted at Scrapshotz. She kindly sent us these card packages after it was all said and done and I added a couple of things and made 2 cards!

Supplies: Cardstock is Bazzill and Bo Bunny (yellow). Patterned paper is Basic Grey. Flowers are Imaginesce (left card) and Prima (right card). Misc brads. Misc fibers. Button is MOD. Embossing done with Cuttlebug. Thank you stamp is Studio G (Hampton Art).

Think that's about it for today. This is my one somewhat sane day this week as all the rest have had something crazy going on - tomorrow will be the same with Kyle's last Kindergarten prep class and me working in the evening! Nothing going on today and that's about what I intend to do - nothing! Have a good one!

Cheers,

5 comments:

Joƫlle said...

Glad to read Nathan is AOK and no longer needs to be checked out for this!!

Have a great "Nothing" day!!!

Lynn said...

Colleen, I'm so happy to hear that Nathan got a clean bill of health. That is such a relief as a parent.

Love the cards! Great little kit.

Hope you enjoy doing "nothing" all day long, lol.

Traci ~MN said...

Colleen--great cards! Such an inspiration!

Suz said...

Very cute cards!

Glad your son is ok. I'm sure that was very hard to go thru for all of you

Sarah Coggins said...

Colleen, so glad to read the good news about Nathan! :)