Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A new blog challenge!



Ok everyone, the new challenge is up at Get Your Scrap On!, so go check it out and I hope you play. The challenge was to create something inspired by a vintage ad and I had the altered project this week, so go check out the ad on the blog and you can see how I was inspired by it! I'd love to see how you're inspired!!

Supplies: Cardstock is Bazzill and Peterson-Arne. Patterned paper is Heidi Swapp. Rub-on lettering is Making Memories. Chipboard lettering is Heidi Swapp. Misc ribbon. Large eyelets are We R Memory Keepers and small star eyelets are Making Memories. Rub- on Star Border is Kaiser Craft. "No girls allowed" sticker is 7Gypsies.

I have so much other stuff to get caught up on here on my blog that I hope to get at that soon too. So many fun pictures of the kids and updates on what's been going on! It sure has turned out to be a busy and somewhat crazy month! More on that to come...

Cheers,

6 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Great door hanger, Colleen! Love the color combo. tfs! :)

Lida said...

Love your door hangers, the colors are awesome and they came out great, I´ll have to join this challenge and do something today.

Lynn said...

Great job on those door hangers. Love the racy color combo.

Debbi Tehrani said...

These are so cute, Colleen! How creative!

Sheila D said...

These are great. You did a great job on the challenge.

Jona Panesa said...

loved it.