Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A new blog challenge!



Ok everyone, the new challenge is up at Get Your Scrap On!, so go check it out and I hope you play. The challenge was to create something inspired by a vintage ad and I had the altered project this week, so go check out the ad on the blog and you can see how I was inspired by it! I'd love to see how you're inspired!!

Supplies: Cardstock is Bazzill and Peterson-Arne. Patterned paper is Heidi Swapp. Rub-on lettering is Making Memories. Chipboard lettering is Heidi Swapp. Misc ribbon. Large eyelets are We R Memory Keepers and small star eyelets are Making Memories. Rub- on Star Border is Kaiser Craft. "No girls allowed" sticker is 7Gypsies.

I have so much other stuff to get caught up on here on my blog that I hope to get at that soon too. So many fun pictures of the kids and updates on what's been going on! It sure has turned out to be a busy and somewhat crazy month! More on that to come...

Cheers,

6 comments:

Sarah C. said...

Great door hanger, Colleen! Love the color combo. tfs! :)

Lida said...

Love your door hangers, the colors are awesome and they came out great, I´ll have to join this challenge and do something today.

Lynn said...

Great job on those door hangers. Love the racy color combo.

Debbi T said...

These are so cute, Colleen! How creative!

Sheila D said...

These are great. You did a great job on the challenge.

jonaks said...

loved it.