Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sick again - and a card!

OK, yes, it's true, we are sick again! I mentioned yesterday that I woke up at 5am yesterday with a sore throat and couldn't get back to lseep because of it. Well, I went to the doctor and decided to take Kyle with me since he's been sick for a week or so too. he said he had a sore throat a few days ago, but that that was now better. He's had a horribly runny nose and a cough where you can hear the gunk in his chest. So, anyway...we're both sick and now on antibiotics!! I have to admit that I feel better even today though after only one dose of anitbiotics!


I did manage to try out a card that I've seen a million times and have just never actually done! I actually got out some of my stash and did this in no time! The template came from Mirkwood Designs. This was really quite easy too!

Supplies: Patterned paper is DCWV. Misc ribbon, and charm.

Not much else going on here today! It's yucky and rainy and what with Kyle and I still getting over bugs, I convinced him to stay home from preschool today. We're going to go do some fun stuff in one of his activity books, so I'd better get going!

Cheers,


9 comments:

Pat said...

Love the card & hope you feel better soon!

Megan Aaron said...

your card turned out so cute! good for you for trying it!

sorry to hear you are sick again - it sure has gone around your house a lot lately :(

Lynn said...

Ahhhhh... so sorry to hear that you both are down in the weather. I hope you guys feel better soon.

Love your card and great paper. You really are very talented. I don't think I would've attempted this card, sick or not.

Darleen said...

i hope you feel better soon. thankfully, i have avoided it, but i have been working in the "land of funk" and its nothing short of a miracle. drink fluids and get plenty of rest!!!

emily said...

Feel Better! I too spent yesterday at the Dr...anitiotics too. This has been a rough year for people and sicknesses...enough is enough!

Lida said...

Awww how pretty!! i love it and hope you feel better very soon!

Sandra Collins said...

I hope you guys feel better soon.
Love the card.

Sarah Coggins said...

Sorry to hear you are sick. Hope you both are better very soon! Love the card - very creative idea. tfs! :)

Sheila D said...

Hope you're feeling better by now. Love your card. I've always wanted to try this. I think now I will.