Sunday, May 25, 2008

Slow Sunday


Supplies: Cardstock is Bazzill. Patterned paper is American Crafts. Lettering is American Crafts foam Thickers. Buttons are Autumn Leaves (Foofala Bag of Buttons). Misc fabric. Flowers are Prima. Brad is Making Memories. Ribbon is American Crafts.

OK, not just Sunday, but all weekend for that matter! I haven't gone to the massage therapist in a bit and it's catching up with me. I've had a back back/headache for days. it comes and goes a little depending on what I'm doing/not doing for it and what I'm taking, but I really do need to go again!

The above layout was one I did yesterday for the current challenge that's going on over at Scrapbook Heaven. We had to use at least 2 pictures, 15 of something, 4 textures and there had to be hand written journaling on it. It was definitely a challenge, but fun for sure!

I had a very lazy day yesterday and scrapped a bit while the kids napped, but George was volunteering at the city open house, so we were taking it easy! He's already out moving the grass this morning before I head off for work. It's the last day of our 3 day anniversary sale with 50% off all regular priced items in the store if you can believe it! I didn't move from the till on Friday night for the 6 hours I was there!! Not even sure what'll be left to sell by today...

Well, guess I'd better go start thinking about getting ready for work here!
Have a great day and I'll be back with more posts soon I hope!

Cheers,

6 comments:

rajah1116 said...

Glad to have something from you to read again! LOL....I wish I lived closer, 50% off sounds GREAT!

Jscraps4u said...

OMG Colleen...I LOVE that layout. I'm sooo jealous. I hardly have any pictures of me and Kelly. My DH refuses to take photos! Well done!

toners said...

Wow! I wish I lived nearby, I would be stocking up at that sale :)

Great layout - especially since it has photos of you!

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful layout! Love all the circles. :)

Hope you are feeling better! I swear my body begins to tighten right before my massage appts. I've learned not to wait past 4 weeks or I start feeling bad. Hope you can get a chance to get in soon!

Shawna said...

Love your layout. Cute pics and i love the AC papers you chose

ellen s. said...

oh that is so pretty! that sale sounds terrific!