Friday, August 08, 2008

Blogger Friends Award

Thanks Sarah for the BFF Gold Card!

The rules for the "Blogging Friends Forever" award are:
* Only five people allowed
* Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog
* One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog or lives in another part of the world.

You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

So, for my list...
Suzanne - O Scrappy Day
Sandi - Sandi's Musings
Lynn -Scrappin Fun
Ellen - A Little Bit of That
Ginni - My Scrappy World

And I just have to say that this list could have been a mile long!
Cheers,

4 comments:

GinniG said...

Colleen! Thanks for adding me to your BFF Award list! :) I must be the newbie! ;)

Suzanne said...

Thanks Colleen! Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment on my blog, I always appreciate the input! :-)

Scrapdango Monthly Kit Club said...

Oh how fun! Love it!
Carrie

Lynn said...

Thank you soooo much Colleen for picking me for this awesome award.

I've been out of action for awhile, but was catching up with you. Congrats on the design team! You surely deserve it. Loved all the lo's, they are just wonderful.

I really don't know how you do it. I just don't have any energy lately to do anything and you have 2 small ones running around. I guess I'm getting old. lol