Thursday, August 21, 2008

Boys of Summer

Well, I know it's still summer here, but it's barely felt like it in the last couple of days! We had a pretty good storm roll in the night before last and it rained all day yesterday and a good part of the morning this morning too. It finally cleared up though and the boys and I went for a walk up to the mall (since the park was soaking wet!) and I did a few errands and then we had a nice lunch at Subway! It was a fun morning actually!

This layout is one that I just did using a sketch that Kerryn did and it was in the August Scrapdango newsletter! That thing is full of great ideas and inspiration, so you should check it out!

Supplies: Patterned paper is My Minds Eye and DCWV. Cardstock is WorldWin. Rub-ons are Kaiser Craft. Texture under title is Magic Mesh. Title lettering is American Crafts Thickers.

You should also know that there's an online Inspiration crop at Scrapdango this weekend (starting tomorrow), so head on over and sign in and play! You'll actually have a week to do challenges and get them posted too, so even better! Come on over and play!

Well, think that's about it for today! Going to take it easy this evening and fold laundry and watch Big Brother! Hope I get a chance to scrap a bit as well! Have a good one!

Cheers,

1 comment:

Jackie Plank said...

I love that layout! Love the use of the magic mesh.