Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Sketch from ME!

Hi all!

As part of the online Inspiration Crop going on over at Scrapdango, all the the design team members have come up with a sketch and then a layout sample to showcase it. I haven't done a lot of sketches of my own, but this was a lot of fun! I don't have PhotoShop, so I'm in the dark ages with paper and a pencil. Sorry it's a little hard to see, but here it is nonetheless!


Supplies: Cardstock is Bazzill. Patterned paper is Basic Grey and Scenic Route. Misc bulk brads. Title lettering is Making Memories stickers and American Crafts Chipboard Thickers. Ink is VersaColor Scarlet. Font is Moderne.

Are you doing anything scrappy today? I'm hoping to get something worked on today and I should actually be doing it now while George has taken the boys out for haircuts, but I seem to have a million other things I want to do right now as well since there's no one home - most of it isn't fun stuff, but is easier to do when no one else is around! Oh the joys of trying to keep up with 3 "boys" in my house!

Have a fabulous weekend!
Cheers,

11 comments:

milkcan said...

Great sketch! Great LO!

Lori K said...

I love your sketch! The LO is great also. Missing you over on the DW thread. Im going to save this sketch to use later!

Lily said...

Fin sketch and layout. I'm not scrapping today because I'm in a jewelry making mood.

ellen s. said...

oh love the sketch! so cool, great lo. MAN, you have been busy! love it love it love it!

Jackie Plank said...

Colleen that is fabulous!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great sketch girl!

Noelia said...

Great sketch! Love your lo too. And that cake looks so delish!!

Jamie Martin said...

Wonderful page, the cake looks yummy :)

Heather Bares said...

great layout!

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful layout! Love the bright colors. I need to save that sketch to try. Great job! :)

Sarah Coggins said...

Colleen, thank you! I used your sketch last night to create a layout for Trent's album: Play Ball. :) Hope you don't mind - I shared it on my post with a link back to you.