Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Few Cards

OK, so I've been working on a few cards lately and using up some leftovers to do it! The first one is the leftovers of my Scenic Route Appleton papers and chipboard. Love Love Love this paper!

This next one was the only one of the 3 that wasn't done with leftovers! I used the new Basic Grey Ambrosia mini paper pack that I got. This was inspired by an ad for an ad challenge for the Inspiration crop at Scrapdango!

This was for a friend's little guy who had his 3rd birthday yesterday and I used some Basic Grey Cupcake paper leftover from a layout I did!

It's a bit of a funny day weather-wise around here, but we did manage to at least get out in the backyard and play for a while. Sophia is here and she and Nathan are both down for a nap now and Kyle's just hanging out - well, he wants to eat as usual actually! I sure know he's better now that he's back to eating us out of house and home. Think he's making up for not eating for a week or so after his surgery there!

I'm hoping to get a little scrapping done this evening since it looks like Kyle wants to help if I do anything this afternoon and that just never goes well! hee hee I also want to watch Big Brother tonight and see what actually happened after reading about the explosive POV competition!

Have a great day everyone!
Cheers,

12 comments:

emily said...

Nice cards! I especially like the 3rd birthday card with all the numbers in the background. Love it!

Brianne Nevill said...

Beautiful cards!!! LOVE the use of the boxer line!

Jackie Plank said...

Love those cards, and I'm glad that the little guy is getting better even if he is eating you out of house and home :)

Jen Mc said...

I love the cards - VERY nice!

Lori K said...

Colleen, these are all great, the first one is my fav! Hope your weather is better tomorrow.

Heather Bares said...

very nice cards!

Sarah Coggins said...

Very pretty cards, Colleen! Glad to know Kyle is feeling better. :) I completely forgot to watch BB last night. Good thing I DVR'd it. I'll try to catch up before tomorrow's eviction.

Gina said...

Great Cards Colleen . . . Love the Scenic Route one! :)

Janet said...

Lovely cards! I love stripes, and I love Scenic Route...you can't go wrong with either! TFS!

Pat said...

Hey Colleen!! Cards are beautiful!

My Patterned Mind said...

Oh my, oh my- I love the pattern papers you used! All of your cards are wonderful!

ellen s. said...

FAB-U-LOUS!