Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Some Amazing Scrappy News!

OK, Scrapdango has been running an amazing Design Team competition over at their site. They've had some amazing challenges and these are some of the layouts I did as a result of those challenges...





There was an amazing amount of talent over there and I think there were about 23 women who completed all 4 weeks of the challenge. I got a phone call from Carrie on Monday to let me know that... I'd MADE THE TEAM! I'm sooo excited! They have 2 kits a month - Sugar (girls) and Spice (boys) and I'll be designing with the Spice kit.

Thanks for the opportunity and I'm looking forward to getting started and having some fun! You'll want to check out their site too because they're planning a crop right now!

Cheers,

17 comments:

Janet said...

congrats on making the DT!! Great layouts, I love your style. Especially the 2 pager!!

Charleen said...

swinging good time is my fave. :)

Penny said...

Your layouts are amazing. Congrats on making the team!

Sarah Coggins said...

Woohoo! Congrats, Colleen! :)

Heather Lough said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. It is all very exciting and can't wait to work with you, too. I'm just ready to go. Congrats again on being chosen.

mborrero said...

congratulations

Shannon said...

Congrats on making the team!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Congratulations!

GinniG said...

Colleen, I'm GLAD you made the SD Design Team! I LOVE all your challenge LOs and can't wait to see all the wonderful challenges you come up with!

Krissynae said...

Congrats Coleen..

ellen s. said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats! that is awesome!!! i am not surprised those los are awesome.

Brianne Nevill said...

Congrats girl!! I cannot wait to work with you!!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations Colleen! :-)

Sarah Coggins said...

I'm back. ;) I left a little something for you on my blog.

Scrapdango Monthly Kit Club said...

We are excited to work with you also! Congrats!
Carrie

Mara Campbell said...

Congrats on the DT! I can't wait to see what you create!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Colleen!Your layouts are very cool.I love your camping one.Enjoy!!

Lynda(Bubbles)